Mind-blowing exfoliate, your lips will forever thank you. This bubblelicious lip exfoliator delight removes all dead skin and sheds off unwanted dryness as well as roughness. The end result after an application is a soft and heavenly gentle base. Made In Korea.
What makes this lip exfoliator different?
Unlike other lip exfoliators that are traditionally in scrub form, this lip exfoliator activates when applied on your lips and bubbles up to soften dead skin cells before rubbing with your fingertips as the process to exfoliate lips.
- contains papaya fruit extract that gently softens dead skin cells
- activated carbonated bubbles helps mildly exfoliate lips without irritation
- suitable for those with sensitive lips, in which conventional lip scrubs may be too harsh on skin
- contains nourishing ingredients such as portulaca oleracea extract and grapefruit extract that can soothe your lips and keep them hydrated
Net Wt: 0.33 fl. oz. / 10 ml
*Packaging May Vary
Water, Fructose, Dipropylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sclerotium Gum, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Plankton Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Zanthoxylum Alatum Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Phytosterols, Lecithin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide NP, Cyanocobalamin, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance
How to Use
1. Pump product onto your fingertips and apply onto your lips until your entire lips are covered in the product.
2. Allow product to sit on your lips for 5 minutes while it foams up and emulsify skin with natural AHA ingredients.
3. Once the bubbles have reduced, use your fingertips to massager and rub your lips in a circular motion, until most of the product have flaked off. (Standing in front of a sink during this step is recommended to prevent messiness)
4. Rinse your lips with lukewarm water.