Suck'em Out Charcoal Blackhead Nose Pack
Suck these blackheads out with this Suck'Em Out Charcoal Blackhead Nose Pack!
What does this product do?
This product removes deep sebum and cleans pores from blackheads that formed from excessive sebum secretion. It is applied in gel-like form on troubled areas, and then peeled off when dry to pick up blackheads as it is being peeled off.
What are the key ingredients?
- reaches deep into your pores to detox your skin of dirt, toxins, oil, sebum, and impurities.
- antibacterial properties may help lift bacteria from pores
- may help reduce acne
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice
- moisturizes skin
- soothes skin
- may diminish scars and wrinkles
Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract + Oleanolic Acid
- Controls excessive sebum
Portulaca Oleracea Extract
- contains anti-inflammatory properties
- moisturizes skin
- soothes skin irritation
Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract
- controls excessive sebum
- may prevent bacterial infections
- may aid in skin regeneration
- brightens skin
- rich in vitamin C and has excellent antioxidant effects
Made In Korea.
Net Wt: 1.69 oz. / 50 m
Water, PVP, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Charcoal Powder, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, saccharide isomerate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oleanolic Acid, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
How To Use
1. Apply a moderate layer of product onto nose area
2. Let dry for 15 minutes
3. Slowly peel off dried product from bottom to top
4. Use lukewarm water to rinse off remaining residue
For best results: apply a warm towel on your nose for 30 seconds to allow pores to open up, or use after shower